PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN, FASILITAS DAN HARGA TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PENGGUNA JASA PENGIRIMAN PAKET DI KANTOR POS JAKARTA SELATAN

  • Firdaus Firdaus Universitas Budi Luhur
  • M. Suparmoko Universitas Budi Luhur

Abstract

This study entitled analysis of service quality, facilities and prices on the decision of package delivery service users at the South Jakarta Post Office. Which has an independent variable service quality (X1), facilities (X2), price (X3) and independent variables of purchase decisions (Y). The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of service quality (X1), price (X2), and facilities (X3) on purchasing decisions (Y) at the South Jakarta Post Office. For a population of 1,350 users, 100 samples were taken using the Taro Yamene formula. The sampling technique used is Probability Sampling by sampling using Random Sampling. The analysis tool used by IBM software version 20.0 consists of multiple linear regression analysis and the regression equation formed is Y = 0.966+ 1.188 X1 + 0.331 X2 + 0.203 X3. From the results of calculations that have been done, it can be seen that the Adjusted R Square value is 0.488. This can be interpreted as variable service quality, facilities and prices have a contribution to the influence of the purchasing decision variable of 48.8% while the remaining 51.2% is influenced by other variables outside of this study. Service quality and facility variables have a significant influence on purchasing decisions, while price variables have no effect. After doing the research, it can be concluded that the linear regression model used in this study is feasible.

Published
2019-02-01
How to Cite
FIRDAUS, Firdaus; SUPARMOKO, M.. PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN, FASILITAS DAN HARGA TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PENGGUNA JASA PENGIRIMAN PAKET DI KANTOR POS JAKARTA SELATAN. Financial Marketing Operational Human Resources, [S.l.], v. 2, n. 01, feb. 2019. ISSN 2252-6226. Available at: <https://jom.fe.budiluhur.ac.id/index.php/JEMAN/article/view/260>. Date accessed: 15 june 2024.